Support Indie Filmmaking at it's Crudest!

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Fundraising!: Marvin's Lament's Film Festival Funds

Hi all, I hope your new year is off to a good start.

My short film "Marvin's Lament" is nearly complete and is being prepped for a film festival run. I'm going to have an updated version of the film online later, hopefully by this time next week, but you can check out the rough cut here.

So, now is the time for me to shamelessly beg for money. Please visit this link to make a donation to the cause. I have 25 days to raise at least $500 which will pay the fees for about 10 festivals.

For anyone who makes a donation, you'll get a special thank you in the credit. If you make a donation of at least $20 I will send you a copy of the DVD as well as some nifty promo stuff when it's all ready.

Thanks, and feel free to spread the link around to anyone who might be interested in helping out.

--Alex

PS: Send me a message or leave a comment after you donate so I can make sure you get your copy of the film.

No comments: